Regional Centers of Excellence Overview
The Regional Centers of Excellence (RCEs), in partnership with districts,schools and charters, focuses school improvement and turnaround efforts on equity and underserved student groups so that schools can meet the needs of each student and ensure that each student benefits from a high-quality school.
Regional Center of Excellence has the following positions available.
- Principal Leadership Specialist
- American Indian School-Community-Tribal Liaison
- School Climate Specialist
- School Advocate with District Experience
- Special Education Specialist and School Advocate
Further details for each position are available in the sidebar at the left.