Services for NWSC Members
School districts, cities, counties and other governmental agencies are offered many services from the Northwest Service Cooperative.These services are in the areas of:
However, the services categorized under "Member Services" are the following:1. City/County/Other Governmental Agency Services2. Employee Worksite Wellness Program - is available to all the NWSC members that are members of the school or C/C/OGA Health Insurance Pools.
- adult basic education
- cooperative purchasing
- educational services
- health & safety management programs
- media services
- professional development
- student programs
3.Workshops - Several workshops are presented annually.
- Two free Wellness Conferences a year, one in October and one in March for all the volunteer worksite wellness coordinators, wellness committee members or members of the HIP (health insurance pools).
- Member Services coordinator provides resources, materials to lend out, direction for wellness programs and ideas for healthier lifestyle choices that will directly impact the costs incurred in the health insurance pools.
- School Finance Workshops are offered in July/August at the NWSC by Dr. Bruce Jensen.
- Administrative Professional Day Forum is offered on Administrative Professional Day at the Fireside Grill in Bagley, MN.
- Administrative Forum has become an annual event for all administrative professionals in the school districts, cities, counties and other governmental agencies who are members of the NWSC.
Contact Chris Wavra for further information
Last Modified on February 28, 2019