SUPERVISORS: Director, Business Manager, Program Coordinators
START DATE: November 1, 2022
SUMMARY: Assist Student Program Coordinator with Spelling Bee, Knowledge Bowl, Creativity Festival and Young Authors Conference. Coordinate professional development workshops. Assist other Program Coordinators with workshops as needed. Technology support for staff and Local Area Network (LAN). Information on programs can be found at www.nw-service.k12.mn.us
JOB SKILL REQUIREMENTS: A high level of organization with good communication and technology skills. Must be knowledgeable in Microsoft Office Suite and Google forms, docs, and sheets. Knowledge of Local Area Networks, Software administration and basic technology support for staff is required.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Assist Student Program Coordinator (Spelling Bee, Knowledge Bowl, Creativity Festival and Young Authors Conference) Occasional travel for student programs will be required.
- Coordinate professional development workshops as needed.
- Assist other Program Coordinators with trainings as needed
- Assist in making and verifying NWSC Agency arrangements and Notices for Meetings, Conferences/Classes, Continuing Education State pre-approval Forms, Registration, Catering, and Presenter/ Client Arrangements, at the NWSC site as well as off site.
- Assist in developing and distributing all NWSC Agency Marketing Materials/Flyers
- Must be knowledgeable in Microsoft Office Suite and Google forms, docs, and sheets
- Technology software administration and support, Knowledge of LANs and basic technology support for staff
- Social Media - Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Website and any other social media deemed appropriate
- Other Duties as Assigned.
QUALIFICATIONS: High School Diploma or Equivalent.
Full time position with Health and Life Insurance, HSA, VEBA, PERA retirement, paid holidays, vacation, personal and sick leave. $20.00-$22.00/hour based on experience
Call Executive Director Bruce Jensen at 218-681-0900 ext. 1 with questions.