ABE Teaching Position --EGF
Teachers - Come to work for ABE in East Grand Forks!Are you ready to pivot to a rewarding career in Adult Basic Education?ABE is seeking a uniquely qualified instructor for a position that combines adult literacy instruction with student intakes, assessment and data entry responsibilities for the ABE classrooms in East Grand Forks.
Please send a letter of application and resume by email to Kirsten Fuglseth, ABE Coordinator at email@example.com.
- Applicants must have strong computer and organizational skills, and ability to work with people of diverse backgrounds.
- Must have a valid MN Teaching License.
- Position will provide clerical oversight, confidential data management, and general support of all ABE program functions up to 3.5 hours per day, and teaching responsibilities up to 3 hours per day.
- The position is located at Northland Community & Technical College and the starting date will depend on finding the right candidate for the position.
- Wages are commensurate with local policy. No associated benefits.
- Hours: Mon – Thurs, daytime, up to 6.5 hours/day or 28 hours/week. Summer hours reduced to 3 days/week.
Northwest Service Cooperative
114 West First Street
Thief River Falls, MN 56701
or call 218/681-0900 x 9 for more information