Cities, Counties, and other Government Agencies
- To provide those services and programs for C/C/OGA in which participating members determine what can best be provided on a cooperative basis.
- To provide professional growth opportunities for our members in the areas which can best be provided on a cooperative level.
- To provide for inter-governmental cooperation/collaboration which will foster the efficient and effective development and delivery of administrative support services and programs for our members in northwest Minnesota.
- Cooperative Purchasing - service, competitive pricing, prompt delivery. Quality products from paper solutions to fire trucks. Save money by purchasing as a NWSC group
- Environmental Health & Safety -*Administered On-Site * All Inclusive OSHA Compliance to Hazardous Waste - Offers Every Facet of a Management Program.
- Health Insurance Pooling - save on administrative costs by joining the C/C/OGA Health Insurance Pool
- Technology Services - NWSC contracts with vendors offer reduced pricing for products and services
- Employee Worksite Wellness Program- a service for all members in the NWSC health insurance pool.
- See "Member Services" for further opportunities for NWSC members
Last Modified on November 29, 2018