Virtual 2021 Young Authors Conference Oct 2020–June 2021
Success Beyond the Classroom partners with NWSC to bring a Virtual Young Authors Conference
2020-21 Theme: Words have Power
Words and stories hold tremendous power. They spark imagination, inspire confidence, help heal, honor family, show gratitude, demonstrate kindness, and share truth.
- Three interactive sessions, a combination of recorded and live, per month. All live sessions will be recorded captioned, and posted on the web
- Q&A with local writing professionals
- Weekly blog featuring writers sharing advice and inspiration
- Monthly virtual Book Club with Desdamona, Spoken Word Artist and performer
- Space for students to share their writing or ask questions on the website
- All 8 months of content available to subscribers through June 2021
All live sessions are held on Microsoft Teams Live. Microsoft Teams Live does not allow students to be on camera, nor is a login required. Students will be able to ask questions live, anonymously, or with first names only.
The cost for this program is $10/person.
For more information, contact Sadie Miller at NWSC.
More information is also available on the Success Beyond the Classroom website.