Totally revamped for this year because of COVID-19, the 2020-21 Creativity Festival will be held virtually, hosted on the NWSC Youtube Channel. Instead of one day event, the virtual festival will be available for a week.
Geared for students in grades 5-8, this one-week event is designed to celebrate the arts, nature, science, creativity, and problem- solving. The 2020-2021 Creativity Festival will inspire young students in this virtual event that encourages self-expression, critical thinking, and creativity.
- School contacts can register a group of students, individual students or a whole class.
- Parents can also register their children for this event.
- Students will have the ability to watch all recorded videos during the week they are available.
- All sessions are pre-recorded videos. Videos will be available for use the week of November 23-29.
- Prior to the event date, video links will be emailed to the contact person who registered.
- Fee: $20/student.
- Schools will be billed after the event.
- Parents are asked to send a check before the event.
- Anyone is welcome to take part in this year's Creativity Festival!
November 23-29, 2020
For grades 5-8